Monday, August 5, 2013

last week





My Heavens last week was a busy one, and unfortunately I don't have a lot of pictures to show for it.  First of all we went to the Drive Thru Zoo in Sequim.  While making our way through we saw a Lama with another Lama over it, I thinking they were being frisky kept moving on.  Minutes later my sister (who had Pepper) in the car behind us said the Lama was giving birth.  Pepper saw the whole birthing experience.  She was super excited... and I was sorry I missed it!  I went back in time to see the baby take it's first steps it was so cute.  So yes, the lama in the top picture is quite literally a few minutes old!  We took our time going through the bears, elk, buffalo, zebra and many other animals.  Last week we also went to the beach- where we saw barnacles, on a hike- where we saw an alligator lizard and a tree frog, swimming in the lake- where my husband caught two ducks (one in each hand) and to my brothers wedding- not so many animals.
 
We picked up the yellow lab who has come to visit for a couple weeks.  My kids will not leave her alone.  They put a leash on her and walk her all around the house and around the back yard.  The couple of neighborhood walks we go on each day is apparently not enough for them.  Luckily for them this dog is very cooperative.

No comments:

Post a Comment