Thursday, August 29, 2013

teaching kitt




While Kitt was napping today the "rest of us" planted some root vegetables and spinach in our garden box.  Tabor asked why we always plant while Kitt is sleeping.  I told him it was because she didn't know where to dig, or how much water to put on the baby plants (she throws dirt and dumps buckets of water everywhere). When she woke up Tabor said Kitt come with me... and he had her practice pouring water and digging in the dirt, so next time she will be able to help us.   She does this everyday but Tabor felt like he was teaching something new.
 
Whenever Kitt makes mud she says "doggie potty" and plugs her nose.  I think it is so funny because she makes the mud herself so she should know where it comes from.  It makes me chuckle.
 
While I was enjoying getting messy with Kitt Tabor decided to clean things up.  He brought out my mop and bucket so he could clean out the turtle.  He is such a good worker.  Always busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment